1. We request payment at the time service is rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept cash, debit and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard). All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. We do not accept cheques.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Temiskaming Veterinary Services understands and is able to make some special arrangements through the Petcard program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment. You can either apply at our hospital, where we will fax in your application for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at http://www.petcard.ca/
4. We will provide estimates for our services (diagnostic tests, hospital stays and surgeries). If you have not received an estimate for your pet's treatment, you are welcome to request one at any time.
Highlights of the Petcard program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Approval Determined in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. A pet insurance policy will assist in payment of medical expenses and reduce the stress of finances during unexpected illness to your pet. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.
* Your pet may qualify for a free 6 week trial of pet insurance, with no obligation to continue coverage following the trial period. Please contact the insurance company of your choice to see if your pet qualifies.
The Farley Foundation assists people in need by subsidizing veterinary care for their sick or injured animals. For more information on the Farley Foundation, please follow the link below.